Double Link Type Plate Vulcanizing Machine
|FOB Price:||US $10,000-200,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $10,000-200,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000sets/One Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XLB-750*850*2
- Condition: New
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Trademark: HaiNeng
- Origin: China
- Certification: SGS
- Customized: Customized
- Structure: Horizontal
- Specification: XLB-750*850*2
- HS Code: 8477800000
This machine is used for pressing all kinds of rubber model products, rubber plate, thermosetting plastic, and so on. Also can be used as common hydraulic machine.
1. The machines used for rubber Vulcanization are known as rubber vulcanizing machines.
2. This rubber vulcanizing machine strengthens raw rubber by chemically treating it and makes rubber harder and stronger.
3. This vulcanization machine is extremely useful for testing strength of rubber and finds applications in numerous industries.
4. Sulfur treated rubber is used for making cords, cables and other heat resistant rubber products.
5. Our four-column hydraulic pillar type press is ideal for pressing, straightening, moulding, trimming, compressing and pulling-out of bush, assembly and disassembly of parts.
6. Specially designed for ease of operation, the operator has access from all the sides of the machines.
7. The multiple columns provide increased output with great accuracy.
1. Simple and convenient structure , flexible operation, commodious space. The cylinder and plunger are made up of high -quality materials.
2. Conviniently operated.
3. Without oil spilling or off pressure.
4. The control method can be changed as client's requirements. automatic or manual or PLC control.
5. Power Distribution Cabinet and Motor are located in the both sides of the machine.
|Number of working layer||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Max.stroke of piston(mm)||250||300||250||450||450||500|
|Distance between hot plate(mm)||125||150||150||150||150||150|
|Unit area pressure of hot plate(Mpa)||3.1||6.3||2.78||4.44||7.9/5.9||2.5|
|Close mould speed(mm/s)||≥12||≥12||≥12||≥12||≥12||≥12|
|Open mould speed(mm/s)||≥12||≥12||≥12||≥12||≥12||≥12|